Volunteer at the Eugene Field House
Volunteering for the Eugene Field House & St. Louis Toy Museum is a unique experience where many interests can be tapped into at once.
- History enthusiasts can give tours on the Victorian Era, Eugene’s poetic life, or Roswell Field and Dred Scott’s pursuit of freedom.
- Doll and toy admirers can help the Museum to continue cataloging, repairing, and displaying its collection.
- An all-new in-depth, user-friendly guide is available along with staff to help learn our new tour.
While the Museum obviously benefits from having enthusiastic, well-trained guides, we hope that docents also benefit from the education opportunities and camaraderie provided by working as a volunteer at the Eugene Field House & St. Louis Toy Museum. In addition, docents receive:
- Opportunity to conduct independent research
- Free admission to the museum for you and your immediate family
- 15% off in the museum gift shop
- Museum newsletters
- Free parking at the museum
- Invitations to special programs and events
- Including volunteer-only events
- The feeling of accomplishment that comes from educating the public
- The chance to work in an exciting environment
- The opportunity to meet people from around the world.
- A Unique Internship Opportunity for the Summer at St. Louis’ Newest National Historic Landmark
The Eugene Field House & St. Louis Toy Museum offers an internship each summer to one qualified student. Our intern has the privilege of working amidst new beginnings at our museum. With our National Historic Landmark designation it is an exciting time at the Museum. This environment will allow insight and experience in giving tours, exhibit planning and development, program development and presentation, collections management, strategic planning, developing partnerships, staff and volunteer management, etc.
|Send a cover letter and resume to:|